archive.jpg

ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 03-06-19 14:04
So long until we meet up there.
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : Mary
Á¶È¸ : 1,920  
To My Dearest Leslie, The Most Shining Star In Heaven:

Its really mysterious for me to figure out why I cant get you out of my head, because before that unforgettable day I didnt even know you were such a wonderful singer gifted with a mesmerizing voice. !!!!! But since then I cant stop thinking of you, and you have become a part of me. Sometimes my heart is so broken that I keep crying and crying until I come to my senses and realize that I have other things to do in my life besides crying for you. I dont know how some fans like Jennie, Lelie, and Kelly manage to do their lives these days. They so break my heart. Please bless them, and give them courage and comfort to be happy again, if it would be ever possible. There has been no one quite like you in this world, and will be none, either. I am so proud of you. I will tell people how wonderful person you are, and how great your songs and movies are. I also promise that I will do anything in my power, including praying, to find the truth and restore your face. Do not worry. The truth is stubborn, so everything will be straightened out sooner or later. I feel that my God has embraced you in His gracious arms and given you peace and blessing. I miss you so dearly, and so long until I go there and meet you for the first and ever-lasting time.

Faithfully yours,
Mary from Seoul, Korea